MacIntyre Chocolate Systems, located in Scotland, is a worldwide supplier of chocolate manufacturing and processing equipment. Part of HDM (Hamburg Dresdner Maschinenfabriken), we are happy to offer solutions for small, medium and large scale chocolate production.
- The toggles inside the machine need adjusted.
- The grinding bars need to be reversed.
- The lining and grinding bars need replaced.
- Lecithin is being added to early.
- Recipe or process has recently been changed.
- Product over-refined producing a lower particle size and more viscous product which is difficult to temper.
- Extraction fan has been switched off, resulting in additional moisture being retained in the mass.
- Gland packing needs replaced.
- The phosphor bronze glands have been tightened too much.
- Refiner set temperature set too high.
- Reduced flow from cooling system.
- Cooling water temperature too high.
- If discharging manually with a small refiner / conche, unrefined sugar particles may be accumulated at the outlet. Discharge some product from the machine to clear.
- Product has been loaded and has not allowed to mix properly before discharge.
40-45 degrees C.
48-53 degrees C.
55-60 degrees C.